Trading Needs Analysis
How do you define success in trading?
What are your personal success goals?
What is your employment status?
What is your current career?
What hours of the day do you work?
What is your current experience in Trading Futures?
In terms of your investing goals rate the importance of the items below on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the most important.
- ___ Replacing your current job
- ___ Supplementing your current income
- ___ Building your retirement account
- ___ Increasing the returns on your current investment portfolio
- ___ Growing an investment portfolio from scratch
Rate what you need in learning a new skill in trading futures on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the most important.
- ___ Proper education
- ___ Proper tools
- ___ Great mentors
- ___ Great peer support
- ___ Social interaction with other professional traders
- ___ A constant trading signal
How many hours per day are you willing to dedicate to trading?
How much money do you want to earn at day trading?
How many weeks do you anticipate it will take before you start trading minimal amounts?
How many weeks do you anticipate it will take to become successful in trading?
How important do you consider the following topics in successful trading?
- ___ Fundamental analysis
- ___ Technical analysis
- ___ Risk and money management
- ___ Psychology and emotional state of mind
How do you rate the following obstacles to your success?
- ___ Time
- ___ Money
- ___ Self-doubt
- ___ Doubt in educational system
- ___ Doubt in finding a mentor
How important to you are the following in an academy or trading group?
- ___ A group that has generous successful traders who give their time and attention
- ___ A group of ordinary people you like to share with
- ___ A group of people who are stern and “all business”
- ___ A group with mentors who are authorities in the industry
- ___ A group that is popular with top brokers and other industry experts
- ___ A group that is very exclusive and strives to “weed out” individuals who are disruptive
How large of a broker or investment account would you like to start with?
ROAD MAP TO SUCCESS
- Build consistency.
- Make only 5 to 10 points a week.
- Trade 1 Contract for Every 3,000 in Account.
Remember: Net Trade Profit = Contracts * $ 50 * Net Points
|Contracts||5 Points Week / Annual / ROI %||10 Points a Week / Annual / ROI %|
|1||$ 250 / $13,000 / 433 %||$ 500 / $ 26,000 / 866.66 %|
|2||$ 500 / $26,000 / 433 %||$ 1,000 / $ 52,000 / 866.66 %|
|3||$ 750 / $37,500 / 433 %||$ 1,500 / $ 75,000 / 866.66 %|
|4||$ 1,000 / $52,000 / 433 %||$ 2,000 / $ 104,000 / 866.66 %|
|5||$ 1,250 / $65,000 / 433 %||$ 2,500 / $ 130,000 / 866.66 %|
|10||$ 2,500 / $130,000 / 433 %||$ 5,000 / $ 260,000 / 866.66 %|
|20||$ 5,000 / $260,000 / 433 %||$ 10,000 / $ 520,000 / 866.66 %|
|40||$ 10,000 / $520,000 / 433 %||$ 20,000 / $1,040,000 / 866.66 %|
♦ Three Introductory Videos:
- Introduction to Trading
- The Basic Delta 1-2-3 Trade
- Roadmap to Success
♦ 3 Live Trading Sessions — Experience Live Trading with the Group
♦ 12 Page Workbook
- Lessons & Tips on Trading the Markets
- How to access a Live Trading Session
- Basics on the Delta 1-2-3 Trade
- Live Trading Session Note sheet
- Day Trader Self Assessment – “Is Day Trading something for You?”
- Trading Plan worksheet
WHITE TO BLUE MODULES
This course certifies you as a Certified Basic Delta Trader. Access to the daily Live Session Video Training Library so you can study trading while still working at your regular job!
|Module 1||Week 1|
|Unit 1||Boot Camp Overview|
|Unit 2||Price Action Trading|
|Unit 3||Auction Theory & Indecision|
|Unit 4||Bulls and Bears (Long Short)|
|Unit 5||Stop Loses and Limit Orders|
|Unit 6||Candlestick Basics|
|Unit 7||Price Action: Doji and Pin Bars|
|Unit 8||Price Action: Double Bars|
|Unit 9||Week 1 Summary (Boot Camp)|
|Module 2||Week 2|
|Unit 1||Week 2 Overview (Boot Camp)|
|Unit 2||Risk Versus Reward|
|Unit 3||Simple Trends – EMA|
|Unit 4||Head Room – Stops and Profit|
|Unit 5||Current Ticker Rollover|
|Unit 6||Intermediate Trending|
|Unit 7||Week 2 Summary (Boot Camp)|
|Module 3||Week 3|
|Unit 1||Week 3 Overview (Boot Camp)|
|Unit 2||Gambler Mentality|
|Unit 3||Retracement concepts|
|Unit 4||Basic Fibonacci|
|Unit 5||The 20 Components of a Successful Trading Plan (video)|
|Unit 6||Trader Psychology (Fear & Greed)|
|Unit 7||Turn Around Signal- Advanced|
|Unit 8||Week 3 Summary (Boot Camp)|
|Module 4||Week 4|
|Unit 1||Week 4 Overview (Master Trader )|
|Unit 2||Stop Losses and Cloudy Stops|
|Unit 3||Trailing Stops|
|Unit 4||Trader Psychology (Controlling Emotions)|
|Unit 5||Developing your own trading style|