- This event has passed.
Albany NY Meetup
February 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Attention all NY traders! The next NY meet up is coming! We are looking
forward to getting together, having some fun, and sharing some trading
information. So, mark the date, and get ready to have a great afternoon. We
will be having it at Albany Pump Station, 19 Quackenbush Square Albany, NY
12207 Phone (518) 447 9000. Please let me know
weather or not you will attend, to know how many to plan on. 518 256 0604.
Questions? You can reach me by email email@example.com , or call me at
(518) 256- 0604. And I’m on chat M-F.
Open to Members Only
Captain: D. Burr
Phone: 518 256 0604
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.