- This event has passed.
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
HEADS UP CINCINNATI REGION TRADERS! “Region” because we’ve had members from as far away as Indianapolis IN!! If you were not able to make it to our February meetup you really missed out! A really great time, collaborated on great trading info, with good food and awesome drafts! Had a new member join us with some good insight regarding current day new member participation. A lot of great encouragement and instruction all around to assist those in need of a slight boost in spirit…good time was had by all. Thanks to all for your participation & looking forward to seeing y’all this month, March 16, 6:00pm, Taft Brewporium 4831 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati. Please RSVP me by text 606-776-5861 with email listed or email firstname.lastname@example.org w/ “S&P 500 Group” in the subject line.
Captain: Maup Hartog
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.