February 13 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Welcome to the Dallas Texas SP500 traders
Discuss current events and changes within Delta Trading Group – roughly 10 minutes
Share details of the charts – roughly 15 minutes
Playback practice session – 75 minutes
Wrap-up – 5 minutes
Captain: Duane Niccum
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Spouses welcome! Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may bring their spouse or a guest.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.