September 29 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 3:00 pm
Welcome to the Dallas Texas SP500
I’m thrilled to announce twin group trading days have been set for September 29 & 30, 2021. Location is 1930 Gateway Dr. Irving, Texas (Better known as Las Colinas Baptist Church), Doors open at 8:00 local time and the event will conclude with the end of trading day 15:00. You are invited to come and go as you like throughout the day.
What are twin group trading days?
Dallas Delta Trading Group frequently meets as a group to live trade. Simply stated we 1. Bring a laptop so we can trade live. 2. We listen to the daily broadcast as a group and kick around ideas and evaluate the comments broadcasters present. 3. We drink coffee 4. We make new friends as we wait on the market to give us opportunities to trade. 5. Plus this month we have a featured guest. Almost as good as having Santa come to town we have Doc.
Yes you read that right…the guy who founded Delta Trading Group will be with us…both days. I can’t fully describe the wealth of knowledge and coaching we are privy to this month. Regardless of your trading skill, this is a rare opportunity to sit with the best trader most of us know and glean from his vast wealth of experience and expertise trading the S&P futures market.
Therefore, Bring your best behavior, bring your laptop, bring a coffee cup to exchange with a fellow trader and friend, bring your notepad and a couple pens cause this is the best learning experience I can imagine.
Mark these dates – You are invited.
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Spouses welcome! Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may bring their spouse or a guest.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.