- This event has passed.
February 8 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Welcome to the mile high SP500 trader meetups.
Hey Denver Traders! Let’s talk trading and have some fun. We will be
evaluating trades, honing our skills and sharing trading information. Darcy’s Bistro & Pub
has graciously allowed us the use of their meeting area so
it’s VERY important to show our appreciation by ordering food/drinks.
Regular Denver Meetup Dates
Second Saturday of each month.
Captain: Sheila Pierce
Phone: (720) 530-5218
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.