Harrisburg PA Meetup
April 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join us at our Harrisburg / Hershey Delta Trading Group meeting. We will discuss topics of interests for brand new and seasoned traders. Come on out to Friendly’s Restaurant @ 1000 Reese Avenue in Hershey, where we will be sharing our trading experiences with each other; along with other fun and valuable topics as well!!! Please RSVP to PMcQuil409@aol.com if possible or call 717.623.0536. RSVP appreciated
Captain: Pat Mcquillen
Phone : 717.623.0536.
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.