- This event has passed.
March 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Well we need to address the elephant in the room. Due to circumstances beyond our control
I feel it is necessary to cancel the March 26 meeting. I, in no way want to do this but with most
of our members at age 50+ I feel that it is in our best interest to err on the side of caution rather
than throw it in the wind and risk our health.
Please be advised that this is no easy decision but rather hope you can understand and hope
if you have any suggestions you will let me know.
Open to Members Only
We will be go over the
- Catch a Trend
- Have open discussion on Retracement
- ENSIGN Q&A. and TA order procedures
Captain: Bill Evans
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.