- This event has passed.
May 23 @ 7:00 pmFree
“Yo! All you Traders in the Phoenix area within the sound of my…font?
Come join us for the Phoenix Meet-Up (Flash Mob), at Native Grill and Wings 5030 E Ray Road Phoenix,AZ 85044, 480-496-5717(on Ray Road just off Eye 10) The Meetup is free, although you are
encouraged to purchase food and drink. Come meet all those faces behind the
names for great information and fun! Please RSVP Jon Lamar
(email@example.com) so we can get an approximate head count. See you
there! The Phoenix Meetup is scheduled for the 4th Wednesday of every
The Meetup is free, although you are encouraged to purchase food and drink. Come meet all those faces behind the names for great information and fun!
Please RSVP so we can get an approximate head count. See you there!
Captain: Jon Lamar
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.