August 25 @ 7:00 pmFree
Phoenix Meetup has a new venue! All you Traders in the Phoenix area within the sound of my …font?. Join us for our (monthly) Meetup at Rudy’s BBQ in Gilbert on Wednesday, August 25th@ 7PM Pacific Time, 1733 N Higley Road Gilbert AZ 85234. (623) 232-3506. Rudy’s is located at Baseline and Gilbert Road. Please RSVP Meetup Captain, Jazz Pearson @ email@example.com. Hope to see you there!”
Captain: Jazz Pearson
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.