- This event has passed.
December 7 @ 2:00 pm
Learn tips on trading, and how your skills are improving. We would really like to see you there. If there is a better time that u would like to meet, feel free to email me, and we can set something up for then.
Non members please RSVP with me first at my email, or call me.
Your Specialist in trading.
Come Hungry, to help support our meetup place.
Great Food, Great People, and Great Trading Info.
Ed Gorman 503-348-2249
Open to Members Only
Non-members need special permission to attend (See Below).
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.
Portland meetup also goes out to the state of Washington, t the border is only 8 miles from the venue.