- This event has passed.
Raleigh NC Meetup
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
NEW LOCATION at the Golden Corral at 5151 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612 (US 70) in Raleigh. While this venue is free to use, we request you respect the venue provider and take advantage of the buffet and/or drinks at your own expense. The meeting is Open to Members and guests Only. In addition to socializing with members, several members will share their experiences since they joined the group, followed by open discussion on matters of interest to the members. We’ll also discuss future agendas, set the next month’s meeting date, discuss the possibility of multiple meeting locations and venues around the state, and discuss the way forward for our state meetups.
Captain: David Hickman
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.