Sacramento, CA Meetup
February 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sacramento meetups are scheduled for the last Saturday of every month
Calling all Sacramento area Traders! Come join us for the Sacramento meetup from 2-4 pm at Dry Creek Golf Course located at 809 Crystal Way, Galt, CA 95632. Our No Cal meetups are held the last Saturday of the month to develop relationships with your fellow traders, share in your experiences and get guidance by 4+ year member and meetup captain Rob Betsch and Co Captain Lydean Smith. All levels of traders are welcome and encouraged to attend with their significant others. Dress is casual and the food at Dry Creek Golf course is excellent! All in attendance will be eligible for the Worlds Best Beef Jerky Raffle! For more information you can email, call/text Lydean Smith at email@example.com
Open to Members Only
Non-members need special permission to attend (See Below).
Captain: Rob Betsch
Phone : 818-571-0191 (text or call)
Co-Captain: Lydean Smith
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.