- This event has passed.
Sacramento, CA Meetup
December 7 @ 5:00 pm
Attention Northern California Traders/Spouses and significant others! Come out and celebrate the holiday season with us! We will be combining our November and December meet-up for a holiday party on December 7th, 2019, 5pm-?, at the home of Alan and Clarice in Elk Grove . This will be a wonderful potluck and Clarice will be providing the ham. Please contact Lydean Smith 541-570-5590 Or e-mail, smithcurtislydean@
Sacramento meetups are scheduled for the last Saturday of every month
Open to Members Only
Non-members need special permission to attend (See Below).
Rob B: 818-571-0191 (text or call)
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.