April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 4:15 pm
April 21st is Easter and so we will again meet the 4th Sunday on the 28th
All Seattle S&P 500 E-mini Trader Members and Families are Welcome!
April 21st is Easter and so we will again meet the 4th Sunday on the 28th.
Pack up your baskets of colorful eggs, chocolate bunnies, and appetites!
Looking forward to seeing your Happy faces and noggins full of questions.
Please feel free to call me,
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
We will cover the Road Map to Success.
We will reconnect with those we haven’t seen i n awhile and talk about the pathways to remaining disciplined traders.
Let’s ll do our part to support and encourage each other by sharing our personal struggles and techniques for conquering them.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.