June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:15 pm
All Seattle S&P 500 E-mini Trader Members and Families are Welcome!
Quick reminder that Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16th, which falls on our regular 3rd week! Like Mother’s Day, this is a day of remembrance and appreciation of the guy we call Dad! Find ways to remind him of all the fun, funny, and memorable events you’ve shared. But, most of all, give your dad a big hug this Sunday. OXOXOXO
our June MU is the following Sunday, on the 23rd this month. We really had a good time last MU, and missed all who couldn’t be there. Members and your family are welcome to join us.
Reminder: Friends are also welcome once they have attended the free sessions and then been okayed by their representative.
Please RSVP Barb at Barbara5.email@example.com as soon as you can whether or not you can join us…It’s really appreciated This way we get a headcount and make up stories about each and every one of you…
Hope to see you all there. Sunday, 6/23/19, 2:00 – 4:15 pm
and, you are welcome to call me, Roberta @ 206-372-3507
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
We will cover the Road Map to Success.
We will reconnect with those we haven’t seen i n awhile and talk about the pathways to remaining disciplined traders.
Let’s ll do our part to support and encourage each other by sharing our personal struggles and techniques for conquering them.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.