Jacksonville Fl Meet-up
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welcome to the Jacksonville SP500 trader meet-up
Jacksonville S & P 500 Trading Family, You are welcome to bring food and
beverages, we will have a few snacks available. Come join us, we will have
videos from Boot Camp. We also have a couple sets of charts to discuss.
come share your experiences, successes (failures if you dare) for all
from the S&P 500 Trading Group and Doc’s mentor-ship. See you there.
We will be planning the October Meet-up to include families. Meat will be provided, be prepared to sign-up for a dish to pass. Bring your own drinks (alcohol will depend on the location).
Captain: Frank Smith
Captain: Jackie Kane
The SP500 Trader Group Meetups are designed for Members to meet and make friends. Depending on your location, there may be food, beverages and a lesson worth participating in. But mostly, we are a family of traders.
* The venues often provide a meetup place for free, it is customary to make a small drink and/or appetizer purchase to show your appreciation.
* Read the detail of the venue on the Event Calendar specific to your Meeting Date and City.
Members may come and bring guests.
Non-Members may attend. However, this is NOT a sales meeting and NOT a class about our techniques and private trading strategies. It is also not a forum for confrontation about trading philosophies. If you want to attend a meeting in your area, you must meet the following rules:
1. Be an observer, and only ask questions when the group leader opens the floor for question from non-members. Keep novice question to a MINIMUM and please do not disrupt the meeting.
2. Do not ask personal financial questions of others.
3. You must attend two Online Live Trading Session BEFORE attending a local meeting.
4. You must have permission from your Representative to attend.
Call 888-788-1788 to ask to join a Online Live Trading Session if you do not meet the above qualifications.